TC burrs - CAST cut
With the CAST cut, PFERD has developed innovative burrs especially for work on cast iron. They are characterized by an extremely high stock removal rate on cast iron and impress through smooth milling with significantly reduced vibration and less noise.
The innovative tooth geometry enables up to 100 % higher stock removal rates when used on cast iron compared to conventional cross-cut burrs.
- Up to 100 % higher stock removal rate when used on cast iron due to the innovative tooth geometry, when compared with conventional cross-cut burrs.
- Significantly increased aggressiveness, large chips and very good chip removal.
- Comfortable working with reduced vibration and less noise.
- Reduced wear on the tool drive due to impact-free work without chatter marks, thanks to the high concentricity.
Materials that can be worked:
- Grey cast iron
- Nodular cast iron
- Annealed cast iron
- Milling out
- Cutting out holes
- Surface work
- Work on weld seams
Matching tool drives:
- Flexible shaft drive
- Straight grinder
- Machine tools
Recommendations for use:
- If possible, use the tools on powerful drives with elastically mounted spindles to avoid vibration.
- For the cost-effective use of burrs, work with higher rotational/cutting speeds.
- Power recommendation for tool drives: from 300 watts.
- Please observe the rotational speed recommendations.
The very high stock removal rate can cause discolouration on the shank. This does not constitute a safety risk.